Support the life saving work of Bowel Cancer Australia
Bowel Cancer Australia is dedicated to delivering mutually beneficial partnerships with our corporate supporters.
There are many ways organisations can assist Bowel Cancer Australia in providing our awareness, education, support and research programs, and we are very happy to work with you to find the best fit.
Some of the many ways your organisation can partner with Bowel Cancer Australia include:
Sponsorship of Events and Programs
Sponsorship packages with Bowel Cancer Australia come in all different shapes and sizes, and can be tailored to suit your business objectives. Sponsoring a charity event or program can:
- Improve your company's profile
- Improve brand perception
- Help reach a desired target market
- National events such as Bowel Cancer Awareness Week
- Publications and resource materials
- Specific research projects, including Naming Rights for Research Grants
- Education, Awareness or Support programs.
Employee and Company Fundraising
Fundraising in support of Bowel Cancer Australia is a great way to involve staff, members, customers, clients or suppliers. From morning teas, to company teams in sporting events, staff lunches and casual clothes days, fundraisers provide a great opportunity for team building as well as PR opportunities and good news stories.
If you have a particular time in the year when you actively promote your organisation or get the whole company together, why not include a charity element?
Speakers are available for events through our Rear in Gear Program. You might even like to create a big spectacle with our Big Bowel Exhibition!
Plus, we now have the option of special online company fundraising pages for your company event or fundraising activity.
Workplace Giving is a simple and tax effective way for employees to regularly donate to Bowel Cancer Australia through automated payroll deductions. Setting up a scheme is easy, and the costs are minimal.
A Workplace Giving program can be initiated as a stand-alone activity, or to build on the existing relationship created through other corporate partnership activities.
Read more about Workplace Giving.
Cause Related Marketing and Joint Promotions
Linking your brand or product to a cause such as bowel cancer and Bowel Cancer Australia can help increase sales and build customer loyalty.
We have a select number of organisations that currently support us in this way, working together to ensure mutually beneficial results.
Gifts in Kind
There are many non-monetary ways your organisation can support Bowel Cancer Australia including:
- Contra Support - such as free advertising and promotion of a specific campaign or program, or free use of a particular product or service
- Skilled volunteering - where a person from your organisation volunteers at the charity and performs a role in which they have been specifically trained
- Donation of products and merchandise for events and campaigns
- Other staff volunteering opportunities
Your organisation could make a simple once off or ongoing donation to Bowel Cancer Australia. Your support will help us to continue our vital awareness, education, support and research.
Make a company donation to Bowel Cancer Australia now.
Integrated Corporate Partnerships
Longer term corporate partnerships that incorporate two or more elements are beneficial for a number of reasons:
- They allow employees to become engaged in a worthwhile cause in a tangible way and on a long-term basis
- A long-term partnership can build and develop over time, proving to stakeholders a genuine commitment to the cause and increasing PR opportunities
- The organisation is involved across a number of levels, providing a variety of different engagement opportunities for employees, boosting staff morale and retention
Naming Research Grant
Opportunities exist for organisations to establish an endowed or annually funded research grant as part of Bowel Cancer Australia's Research Grants Program.
An endowed research grant can be established with a single cash gift, stocks, bonds, property, bequest or other deferred or planned gifts.
Organisations can choose to name research grants after themselves, in honour of an employee or after the name of a company, foundation or organisation.
For more information, please contact us on (02) 9923 8269.
Corporate Partnerships in Action
Bowel Cancer Australia wishes to thank all our corporate partners for their generosity and support. Your contribution makes a real difference, and we greatly appreciate it.