Click on the image below to sign up.
Enter your contact information.
Untick the box in the Billing Information section if your billing information differs from your contact information and provide the appropriate details.
Enter your credit card information. Your card will only be charged if you decide to continue your subscription at the end of the free trial period.
Click on the link provided to activate your account and create a password.
Enter your preferred password.
1 uppercase letter
1 lowercase letter
1 special character
Q. How do I log in to my account?
Once you’ve registered, you can log in to your account at any time using your username (usually your email address) and the password you created, by visiting https://healthie.pulseinfoframe.com/login.
Q. What if I forget my password?
A verification code will be emailed to you.
Enter the code you received via email in the box provided and click continue.
You will receive a message saying 'e-mail address verified. You can now continue'.
- 1 lower case letter
- 1 upper case letter
- 1 number
- 1 special character
Go to User Settings in the right-hand side of your screen and hover over your username. A pop-up box will appear.
Click on Settings.
Enter your user details, tick the ‘reset password’ box, and type in the new password you would like to use. Click ‘Save’ when finished.
Q. How do I view my dashboard?
To view your privacy-protected online dashboard, you must log in to healthie at https://healthie.pulseinfoframe.com/login. Follow the steps above.
- Patient Management
- Forms (Surveys)
- Active: logged in to My Bowel Cancer, My Voice and submitted their consent
- Pending: invitation has been sent, but patient has not yet logged in
- Static: patient received an invitation, but did not consent or never logged in; patient was deactivated following death; patient withdrew from participating
Find the patient’s name in the Patient Management section.
The Patient Profile will open, and you will be able to view general demographic information the patient entered about themselves.
as well as their personal contact details.
information about their initial bowel cancer diagnosis,
contact details they provided for you (their specialist),
and contact information for their proxy, if they indicated on their consent form that they would like someone to assist them in completing their questionnaires.
Q. Where can I add a note to my patient’s file?
When the ‘Surveys’ folder is open, you will be able to view the different My Bowel Cancer, My Voice questionnaires.
These include clinical questionnaires as well as patient questionnaires.
There are seven (7) different questionnaires in total. Three (3) clinical questionnaires and four (4) patient questionnaires.
NOTE: No questionnaires will be available for viewing or completion in your dashboard until your patient(s) has registered, submitted their consent form, and authorised to share their details with you.
- The pencil icon indicates the questionnaire is open and can be completed.
- The hourglass icon indicates the questionnaire will be available soon.
- The calendar icon indicates a questionnaire has expired and is no longer available for completion. To ensure data validity, each questionnaire remains open for completion for 7 days (patient) or 14 days (clinician). Reminder emails are sent to let you and the patient know when a questionnaire will be open, and an alert email is sent prior to it closing.
All questions marked with an asterisk are required before the form can be submitted.
You can navigate the form by using the scroll bar located on the right of the form.
Click ‘Submit Form’ once you have entered all the necessary information and the form will be saved in the Surveys folder.
Downloading and/or printing questionnaires
| Understanding your patient’s results
Your patient’s responses create an information-base against which the two of you can monitor and assess their progress, before, during and after their bowel cancer treatment.
- A high score on the functional scale indicates your patient is functioning well. This is what they want to aim for.
- A low score on the functional scale suggests their cancer or treatment is affecting their ability to function in a way that needs to be considered.
- A high score on a symptom scale/item indicates your patient may be experiencing symptoms or issues that are negatively affecting them and need attention. These items can often be overlooked. Their scorecard provides a valuable prompt to raise these issues so that they can be addressed early before they become lifelong problems.
- A low score on a symptom scale/item indicates your patient is tracking well and that the issue in question is currently not of concern to them.
- A high score for the global health status/QoL represents a high QoL (quality of life).
- A low score for the global health status/QoL suggests cancer and treatment are affecting your patient’s quality of life in significant ways that require investigation and follow up.
Your patient’s scorecard appears on the cover of their report summary.
Discuss your patient’s scores with them, as they can help highlight what matters most to them during their treatment and care and can be used to track their progress over time.
Q. What happens next?
As your patient progresses through treatment and beyond, they will be asked to complete additional patient reported outcome questionnaires (at least annually – frequency is determined by their diagnosis and treatment plan), allowing you both to track their progress over time.
A reminder email will be sent 7 days in advance to the email address your patient provided, alerting them when a new questionnaire is available for completion.
- track their progress,
- gain a long-term view of the impact bowel cancer and treatment has had on them, and
- identify areas where additional support might help them to live your best life.
| Changing your subscription options
Q. I have changed my mind and no longer wish to participate in My Bowel Cancer, My Voice. How can I unsubscribe?
Select ‘Subscription’ and the Subscription Management screen will open.
Click on the Unsubscribe hyperlink.
If you are certain you no longer want to participate or have access to the system click ‘Submit’ and your account will be cancelled.
Q. How do I update my credit card details for my next subscription payment?
Select ‘Update Credit Card Info’ and enter your new information in the space provided. Click ‘Submit’ when complete.
Q. How does the My Bowel Cancer, My Voice payment appear on my credit/debit card statement?
Q. Who do I contact if I am having issues with my account?
If you are having any issues with your account, please us email us or call our Helpline 1800 555 494 (AEST) during business hours.