To have an everlasting impact on our health future - one where no Australian dies from bowel cancer and all those diagnosed receive the support they need.
Bowel Cancer Australia is the leading community-funded charity dedicated to prevention, early diagnosis, research, quality treatment and care for everyone affected by bowel cancer.
We make real change happen across the entire continuum of care -
- We challenge perceptions through dynamic campaigning that raises awareness and motivates action;
- We increase health knowledge and understanding through the provision of practical information and programs;
- We champion what matters most to people affected by bowel cancer and empower them with the tools and knowledge to be advocates for their own health;
- We provide practical and emotional support for the growing number of Australians affected by bowel cancer, building communities through shared experiences and creating a powerful voice for change;
- We campaign for access to treatment and care, to ensure more people live beyond bowel cancer;
- We fund research as it is the only way to discover a cure for bowel cancer; and
- We raise money to continue our life-saving work and inspire others to do the same.
We thank our many enthusiastic fundraisers, corporate partners and supporters across the country for their generosity. Every donation makes a real difference.
Please support Bowel Cancer Australia to help save lives
and to improve the health and wellbeing of people living with bowel cancer.