- 225 grams of tinned salmon
- 1 cup of baby spinach finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of white breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup of finely chopped parsley leaf
- 1 teaspoon of fresh grated lime rind
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
(add water if mix too dry)
- Dill herb ¼ cup
- ½ cup of Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
Mix together all the ingredients of the burger in a large bowl add a little water if mixture too dry and form 4 patties.
Make the sauce by shredding the dill herb and mixing it through yoghurt and add lime juice and a little salt to taste – put aside in fridge
Preheat a fry pan to medium heat spray with extra virgin olive oil and cook the burgers until they are golden on both sides and warmed through (4-5 minutes each side).
Cool patties for 3-4 minutes and serve with yoghurt sauce either on a white bread bun or with a low fibre salad