- Place yoghurt and mint in a bowl and mix through, set aside whilst cooking
- Mix together in a large bowl sifted flour, honey, oil and milk blend thoroughly and add eggs slowly with a whisk, whisk until batter is smooth
- Baste the bottom of a pan with olive oil
- Heat to medium and add ¼ cup of batter to the pan and swirl around to cover base of pan
- Cook one side until golden (approx. 1-2 minutes) and flip over and cook until golden brown. Make 7 more
- Place a crepe on a plate. Fold crepe in half, add sliced mango on one half and top with yoghurt and mint
- Fold the top half over the mango and yoghurt and top again with a little yoghurt and chopped walnuts.
- Could drizzle a little warm honey over the top for those with a sweet tooth