- Combine low salt tamari sauce, stock, sugar, sesame oil and garlic into a bowl set aside
- Add the meat of your choice or the tofu with half of the mixture and place in a sealed container in the fridge either overnight or one to two hours prior to cooking
- Place arrowroot flour in a bowl, mix in the remaining sauce, mix until the flour component is smooth
- Wipe a wok with half of the olive oil
- Heat wok on high heat, stir fry the meat for two to three minutes or until cooked (tofu just needs to be gently turned until the surfaces are browned)
- Add the bamboo shoots, mushrooms and Asian greens and the remainder of the sauce.
- Heat through and serve with a sprinkle of grated ginger on top
- Jasmine rice to serve