- Small tub of Greek yoghurt (vegan alternative ½ smashed avocado)
- 1 tablespoon of chives
- Spray a pan generously with olive oil and heat to medium temperature add grated pumpkin, nuts, squash and cabbage with chives and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add chopped potato and sprinkle curry powder over the top mix through and transfer the ingredients to a large bowl, allow to cool.
- Mash all the ingredients together adding the breadcrumbs salt, pepper and egg (or vegan alternative).
- Take two tablespoons of the mixture and round into 10-12 patties. Spray the pan again and cook the patties until golden brown on each side and cooked inside.
- Mix yoghurt (or avocado) with chopped chives and serve on top of patties
* crushed nuts not suitable for ostomy patients, cabbage may cause wind and bloating for ostomy patients