- 225 grams pizza sauce garlic, onion and herb flavoured
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Plain Greek yoghurt
- Juice of one whole lime
- 1 peeled finely chopped red onion
- 2 peeled and diced garlic cloves
- 250 grams of 25 % reduced fat mature cheddar cheese
- 250 grams cooked shredded chicken (or 1 cup steamed edamame beans for vegetarians)
- 400 gram tin of drained black beans
- 400 grams of cooked drained basmati rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 large flour tortillas
Heat oven to 210C
Put olive oil garlic and onion into a frypan and gently heat until the ingredients are soft.
Add chicken and 180 grams of pizza sauce, coat chicken and add lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Lay out the tortillas on a clean dry surface, divide rice, beans, chicken mixture (or edamame beans) into six and layer them in the centre of each torilla, top with cheese leaving ¼ cup for decoration.
Tuck the ends of the tortillas inward over the mixture and roll the burritos tightly and place lip side down in a deep dish
Paint the tops of the tortillas with the remaining pizza sauce and sprinkle remaining cheese on top and cover and bake for 15-20 minutes
Serve with a dollop of plain yoghurt on top