Makes 4 serves as a main meal
Chop cashew nuts and roast in 200°C oven for ten minutes. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Add all ingredients of the dressing into a container with a secure lid, shake vigorously. Pour over salad mix and mix through. Let stand for 20 minutes. Place in individual small soup bowls to serve.
- 200 grams reduced fat shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons of toasted cashew nuts chopped
- 2 cups of iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup of cooked green beans
- 1 tablespoons of red onion finely diced*
*could cause wind and odour