If you’re organising a celebration with your team or company to mark the end of the year, why not include a charity element?
Plus, we now have the option of special online company fundraising pages for your company event or fundraising activity.
Throw Beardtastic Christmas Party
Real beards. Fake beards. Made beards. Baked beards. And of course, Santa Beards. Beards really are the perfect addition to any end of year celebration!
Help Bowel Cancer Australia spread the important bowel cancer awareness message to your colleagues and local community this December, while raising much needed funds to help us beat bowel cancer.
Get everyone on the beardwagon! Speak with to your workplace or local club about including a Decembeard® theme as part of this year’s end-of-year celebration or Christmas Party.
- Grow beards: Create a Decembeard® online fundraising team.
- Bake beards: Hold a beard themed morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch or bake-off.
- Challenge your beards: Host a ‘best beard’ competition or festive themed quiz event.
- Beard the boss: Challenge your boss to dress with a beard for a day.
- Dress with beards: Organise a festive casual clothes day or dress-up day.
- Fake beards: Download our Beard Templates and encourage entries for the ‘most creative selfie photo’.
- Gift of beards: Give the standard Kris Kringle a miss this year and encourage charitable donations instead.
- Match my beard: Speak to your employer about matching your Decembeard® donations, many organisations do.
Even with a simple gold coin donation from each of your colleagues or team-mates, you’ll be surprised at how the funds add up!
Download our Beardtastic Christmas Party Poster now from the Decembeard Resources webpage to get started.
To find out more about Bowel cancer Australia’s annual Decembeard campaign visit decembeard.org.au.