Method - Baskets
- Pre heat an oven to 180C. Take out 9 sheets of filo pastry and allow thawing for 5-10 minutes. On a lightly floured surface, take one sheet of filo pastry spray lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with sugar/stevia, place another layer on top spray with olive oil and sprinkle with sugar or stevia then add the last layer (three in total) repeat with the remaining 6 sheets until you have 3 sets of three sheets.
- Cut each large square evenly into four (you now have 12 squares). Press each square into a greased muffin tray hole and place in the oven for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown but not burnt. Cool completely for about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix crème fraiche, stevia/sugar and milk until smooth. Spoon the mixture into the cooled 12 separate filo baskets
Method - Berries
- Warm the jam in a saucepan for one minute taking care not to burn it, add the berries and gently stir so all berries get coated with jam. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Spoon the berry and jam mixture on top of the crème fraiche filo baskets. Serve immediately or cover well with cling wrap to prevent baskets from getting too wet from toppings and serve when ready. Note do not leave for longer than 2 hours to prevent baskets from wilting.