To have an everlasting impact on our health future - one where no Australian dies from bowel cancer and all those diagnosed receive the support they need.
Bowel Cancer Australia is the leading community-funded charity dedicated to prevention, early diagnosis, research, quality treatment and the best care for everyone affected by bowel cancer.
We make real change happen across the entire continuum of care -
- We challenge perceptions through dynamic campaigning that raises awareness and motivates action;
- We increase health knowledge and understanding through the provision of practical information and programs;
- We champion what matters most to people affected by bowel cancer and empower them with the tools and knowledge to be advocates for their own health;
- We provide practical and emotional support for the growing number of Australians affected by bowel cancer, building communities through shared experiences and creating a powerful voice for change;
- We campaign for access to quality treatment and best care, to ensure more people live beyond bowel cancer;
- We fund research as it is the only way to discover a cure for bowel cancer; and
- We raise money to continue our life-saving work and inspire others to do the same.
We thank our many enthusiastic fundraisers, corporate partners and supporters across the country for their generosity. Every donation makes a real difference.
Please support Bowel Cancer Australia to help save lives
and to improve the health and wellbeing of people living with bowel cancer.