Makes 4 serves
Place yoghurt and mint in a bowl and mix through, set aside whilst cooking. Mix together in a large bowl sifted flour, honey, oil and milk blend thoroughly and add eggs slowly with a whisk, whisk until batter is smooth. Baste the bottom of a pan with olive oil. Heat to medium and add ¼ cup of batter to the pan and swirl around to cover base of pan.
Cook one side until golden (approx. 1-2 minutes) and flip over and cook until golden brown. Make 7 more. Place a crepe on a plate. Fold crepe in half, add sliced mango on one half and top with yoghurt and mint. Fold the top half over the mango and yoghurt and top again with a little yoghurt and chopped walnuts. Could drizzle a little warm honey over the top for those with a sweet tooth.
- ¾ cup of wholemeal plain flour
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Teaspoon of oil for the pan
- 1 cup of plain yoghurt
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 fresh mangoes or 400 gram tinned version (in natural juices)
- ½ cup of walnuts roughly chopped