There are many ways organisations can assist Bowel Cancer Australia in providing our advocacy, awareness, education, support and research programs, and we are very happy to work with you to find the best fit.
Some of the many ways your organisation can partner with Bowel Cancer Australia include:
| Event / campaign sponsorship
- Improve your company's profile
- Improve brand perception
- Help reach a desired target market
Some of the sponsorship opportunities available include:
- National events such as Bowel Cancer Awareness Month
- Publications and resource materials
- Campaign sponsorship (e.g. Decembeard)
- Education, Awareness or Support programs
Fundraising in support of Bowel Cancer Australia is a great way to involve staff, members, customers, clients or suppliers. From morning teas, to company teams in sporting events, staff lunches and casual clothes days, fundraisers provide a great opportunity for team building as well as PR opportunities and good news stories.
If you have a particular time in the year when you actively promote your organisation or get the whole company together, why not include a charity element?
Bowel Cancer Awareness Month and Red Apple Day take place annually in June, we also have Decembeard and many more fundraisers throughout the year.
Speakers are available for events through our Get Your Rear in Gear program. You might even like to create a big spectacle with our Big Bowel Exhibit!
There is even an option to create a dedicated online company fundraising page for your company event or fundraising activity.
Create an online company fundraising page via Go Fundraise.
To find out more about employee and corporate/company fundraising contact us on (02) 9923 8269 or send us a fundraising enquiry using the form below.
A workplace giving program can be initiated as a stand-alone activity, or to build on the existing relationship created through other corporate partnership activities.
To find out more about supporting Bowel Cancer Australia through payroll giving contact us on (02) 9923 8269 or send us corporate partnership enquiry using the form below.
We have a select number of organisations that currently support us in this way, working together to ensure mutually beneficial results.
To find out more about cause related marketing and joint promotions contact us on (02) 9923 8269 or send us corporate partnership enquiry using the form below.
- Contra support - such as free advertising and promotion of a specific campaign or program, or free use of a particular product or service
- Skilled volunteering - where a person from your organisation volunteers at the charity and performs a role in which they have been specifically trained
- Donation of products and merchandise for events and campaigns
- Other staff volunteering opportunities
Make a company donation to Bowel Cancer Australia now.
To find out more about company donations contact us on (02) 9923 8269 or send us corporate partnership enquiry using the form below.
- They allow employees to become engaged in a worthwhile cause in a tangible way and on a long-term basis
- A long-term partnership can build and develop over time, proving to stakeholders a genuine commitment to the cause and increasing PR opportunities
- The organisation is involved across a number of levels, providing a variety of different engagement opportunities for employees, boosting staff morale and retention
An endowed research grant can be established with a single cash gift, stocks, bonds, property, bequest or other deferred or planned gifts.
Organisations can choose to name research grants after themselves, in honour of an employee or after the name of a company, foundation or organisation.
For more information, please contact us on (02) 9923 8269 or send us corporate partnership enquiry using the form below.