The National Bowel Cancer Coalition is a group of independent, non-profit organisations who have agreed to coordinate individual activities and work collaboratively to –
- Raise awareness of the risk of bowel cancer – Australia’s second biggest cancer killer;
- Reduce the number of people affected by bowel cancer;
- Improve the lives of patients with bowel cancer;
- Ensure there is sufficient policy emphasis on bowel cancer prevention as well as support for people diagnosed with the disease; and
- Advocate Government investment in R&D and clinical trials to be in line with bowel cancer’s relative burden of disease.
Click here to view the Bowel Cancer 2012 Challenge.
Click here to view Spotlight on Screening.